8/14/11

Its a party Simply Sunday

Hello Getting Cricky fans, welcome to my Simply Sunday post! I hope you are as excited about Kristal's new design team and stamps as I am. Welcome to all our new girls, Deborah Foti, Janice Wilson, Faith Freeman, Shawn Mosch, Lisa Fish and Jan Lewis I hope you find your new home in the bloggy just as warm and welcoming as I have over the last 3 months :) Congrats to all of us on the DT who have stayed from the last term as well! If you would like to take time to visit everyone I will include a link at the bottom of my post.

This week for our Getting Cricky challenge the design team has been asked to share some sort of party favor with you. I decided to make a fun little spa package inspired by my spa date with a girlfriend this Saturday. I went to our local salon school and had a facial done by a student for super cheap, Yippie!

Here is what I came up with for you :)
Spa day pillow box (cut with Silhouette)
This fun little pillow box is large enough to hold a bottle of nail polish and toe separators. I can also picture this done up in some fun little girly colors for a girls overnight party, how fun would that be??  Alas, I have boys so I will have to wait for a niece, hahaha!

Now don't forget that this coming Friday is our Getting Cricky blog hop and live ustream at 9pm Pacific time. I sure hope you will join us for the ustream with all of Kristal's designers and then follow us to the blog hop for some inspiration.


 Now here is a link to all of our Fabulous new girls enjoy your hoping and we will see you back here soon!







10 comments:

Sarah said...

Your little box is beautiful! I love that paper. I have 2 granddaughters who just love to paint their nails, so I just may have to "scraplift this idea!

Lisa said...

This box is so absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Becky!! The paper is gorgeous and I love the ribbon and flower! What a great gift box - I love this!! :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Cheri said...

This box is beautiful! I'm hoping I have a similar box on a Cricut cartridge to try my hand at it. I love giving little encouragement gifts and this looks like a perfect package!
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

Doris P. said...

yes - love these lil pillow boxes. I made one for a gift card for a bd this weekend! they are awesome and fun! LOVE the idea of the spa stuff... mmm ideas
parkernana5@cox.net

Kelly S said...

I love your pillow box. So pretty!

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Becky,
this is so wonderful. I love this idea for a slumber party or even a bridal shower. Great job.
Hugs
Brenda GCDTM-Sister
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

Kathy said...

Love this Becky, what a great job you did. Great colors an I love the flower. You always rock these challenges!
Hugs :),
Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM -Sister
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

GiGi said...

This is so pretty! I love the flower!

Jenni said...

Love this adorable pillow box! I'm so excited because I just bought a cartridge that has a pillow box cut on it. Great job!
Hugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

Janis Lewis said...

Thanks for the warm welcome, Becky! I'm excited to be a part of this team. I love your pillow box. The black gems on the top and bottom of the sentiment label are perfect with that beautiful flower! LOVE IT! :) Janis, Getting Cricky DTM - sister