10/30/08

Away on Mini-Vacation

My Son and I are with my husband in the Wisconsin Dells till Friday! We are staying at the Kahlihari Hotel and waterpark and what do we do? We hunt for scrapbook stores!! I have to take advantage of it now while he is young, I'm sure it won't be long and he will be complaining everytime we go into one. Our Hunt was sucessful, much to my husband's dismay! I was so jealous of the women in the back of the store cropping away:( But found some very yummy paper and a lot of inspiration! I can't wait to get home tomorrow and start playing. I should have some projects to post soon, I'm terribly sorry about the lack of pictures. Some of my most recent projects weren't worthy in my opinion... Check out the side of my blog and visit some of the VERY!! talented ladies I like to visit and PLEASE sign my guestbook at the bottom so I know who's lookin'!

Have a Wonderful weekend!

No comments: