3/4/09

Finally a Layout!


So I love the look of scrapbooks, but when I sit down to make a page I always come to a road block. I do have several books of my own but I only seem to get a page done every couple of months. On this layout I wanted to display our family photo, the first one to include my adorable son :) I am very pleased with how it turned out...

I found the paper I used on this layout at one of my favorite but not so local scrapbook stores in Baraboo, WI, The Memory Bank. The owner of the store is wonderful and has a great selection of paper and quickutz!

Products:
Papers: Flower and photomat- Dutch Girl: Klara by Cosmo Cricket
Tree leaves- Magpie Sprout by Scrapworks
Brown,teal,yellow and cream cardstock by Bazill
Adhesive Chipboard elements by: K&Company
Cricut Cartridges used: Wild Card (tree) and Storybook (jounaling mat)
Cuttle bug embossing folder for tree trunk.

No comments: