4/15/12

Happy Sunday all! While I was hoping to get some crafting done here today I am lacking that creative spark that make this craft so fun. I'm feeling pretty tired this week and today it seems a little more stressful for me ;(  So instead of sharing something brand spankin' new I'm going to share a few cards I made last weekend when I had my game on.

My first card is made with my Sweet Stamp Shop stamps which you know if you follow me I'm addicted to. I just love Nicole and her company. Not to mention how absolutely sweet and inspiring her DT is! I love the quality of these stamps not to mention the cuteness factor :) Did you know that they have a challenge every month so you can show off what you have created with the newest releases? The prize you ask? Its a HAUL, the entire next release to one lucky winner! Make sure you stop by the blog for all the details and link up I know they love to see what everyone creates. (http://www.sweetstampshop.blogspot.com/2012/04/sweet-april-challenge.html)

Now I know that my card does not qualify for this months challenge but it still has some sweet on it :) I used one of Nicole's older sets called Sweet Tooth on this card.



My second card uses a lot of the same supplies just a different stamp set.  I love the coloring technique I used on this card. I used a water brush to transfer color to my cards to give a watercolor effect.


Well I'm off to start dinner and watch the skies we are supposed to be in for some good spring storms here tonight. Yeah! I love a good storm. I hope everyone has a good week :)

3 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER SUPER cute! I LOVE that first card--those little gum balls are adorable!!! FAB use of twine with that candy image too! YOU ROCK:)

Misty said...

I think your SWEET card is great. The gumballs are so pretty! Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to ѕay. Literally, it seems аs though уou reliеd on
the vіdeο to make your ρoint. You obviouѕly know
what уouгe talkіng about, why thгow away уour intelligenсe on јust posting videos
to youг weblog when you could be giving us somеthing infοrmativе to гead?
Here is my web site - Dating