2/24/14

Weekend Creations

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. I'm back for another round of dedicated blogging. My family and I recently decided to have me go back to being a Stay-at-Home Mom and I'm loving it! Needless to say that means after all the meals are planned, laundry is done and the house is clean I get a little extra play time. I hope you all like the new look of the blog and I hope I can inspire you with some of my creations! Make sure you take some time to browse through my new tabs at the top, I've added some fun information and I plan to keep adding new information to them so check them often.

I have been on a bit of a crafty spending spree lately. My Mom and I sold all of our Cricut cartridges and I have a little bit of a stash. I spent some of my stash on the stamps and embellishments that used on these fun cards.

First, who's in the mood for a little St. Patrick's Day? Sweet Stamp Shop just released this fun set with a Hippo as the main image of the set and from the moment I saw it I knew I wanted to color it green. Green Hippo's Rock! Make sure you check out all of the new release from Sweet Stamp Shop all of them are too cute.

Too Hip
Next up is a fun card that I have been itching to make. I used LOTS of sequins that I got from The Royal Castle Shop,  just click the link and ask to join her Facebook store. Her prices are unbelievably low! The stamp set I used on this is from Precious Remembrance Shop, I am loving the uniqueness of their images and have 2 more sets coming in the mail. (Yay for happy mail)
Positive Thoughts

Well that's all I have for you today. I'm off to create some more while my little guy naps. Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

AWESOME cards Becky...love what you've done with the Too Hip hippo:)
...and seriously, who doesn't love sequins?!

Dyane said...

Yay! I super Love this one too Becky!!! TFS!:)