2/15/09

Valentine's Day Card



For those of you who may check in on my blog occationally to see what I've been up to I apologize. I am amazed by the many of you who can juggle being a full time mom, wife and crafter and then still find time to post your creations when your done :) But here I am on a Sunday posting instead of crafting. This is the Valentine's Day card that I made for my Hubby.
My Supply List:
Paper: BoBunny- sweetie pie sigh, Making Memories- patterned heart love notes. Both are doulble sided and I used both sides. I also used red,black,pink and white cardstock.
Embelishments: Hearts on front are handcut from patterned papers and decorated with stickles. Sentiment on front is cut from the cricut Beyond Birthdays cartridge and inked with versamark white ink. The "Happy Valentine's Day" stamp on the inside is by Norhtwoods Rubber Stamp Company.



No comments: