6/1/11

Fabulous Friends

As you all know I am on the Getting Cricky with K Andrew's design team and I am so excited about her new venture! This super sweet lady has designed some new stamp sets and let me tell you they are FABULOUS!  Kristal is taking pre-orders for all of her sets right now and you can see them all under the products tab on her blog or by clicking {HERE}. Because Kristal is so generous she is not only giving you FREE SHIPPING on all pre-orders she is donating $1 of her profits to a charity. I will  be doing a preview of the new stamp set for the next few days and at the end of the week I will pick a winner from all of my comments for a stamp set of your choice. Now, let's look at one of Kristal's new sets shall we????

Fabulous Friends by K Andrew's Designs

This set has sooooo many fun saying in it I can't wait to make some feel good cards for my girlfriends! Kristal will be donating $1 from the sale of this set to Cancer Angels. Kristal has done a lot of research about each of the causes she will be donating to in order to make sure the money will actually be going to help the people it needs to help. Here is a little information about Cancer Angels.

Taken from Kristal's Blog:
Cancer Angels is a non-profit organization that helps aid Level 4 cancer patients of ALL kinds. Many of these patients have such severe cancer and chemo that working or holding down a job is near impossible. Cancer angels gives them hope and monetary help while undergoing treatment in this stage. Imagine finding out you have cancer, and losing your job, home, and everything else because you can't work. Sometimes you just need an angel...and this is my way of becoming a silent angel (all of us together) to those who so desperately need some good news in the midst of such a storm.

Now here is what you need to do to qualify for the drawing. Each thing you do will give you an entry into the drawing. I will announce the winner on Sunday and that person will have 72 hours to contact me with your mailing information at *squirly_scrapper (at) hotmail (dot) com*. (sorry, I'm a busy momma and I don't have time to hunt people down)

*Become a follower of mine or leave me a comment telling me that you already are one.
*Tell me which stamp set you like best
*Send me one new follower who mentions your name in their comment saying you sent them
*Leave me a comment telling me what you would like to see in future sets from K Andrew's designs

Now that's four entries to win so hop to it girls and good luck!


4 comments:

sweetlilscrapper said...

i'm a new follower :)
i love the food for thought set the best!

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

Tambo said...

I'm a new follower. tfs Tami
Tambo's Creations

Tambo said...

I'm going to pick "the right shoe can change your life...Just ask Cinderella" as my favorite stamp. tfs Tami
Tambo's Creations

Tambo said...

I would like to see some stamps for little boys, I have 2 grandsons and all of my daughter's friends have boys. I can find lots of stuff for girls, all the time. tfs Tami
Tambo's Creations