6/6/11

Some Fun Stuff!

Uhggg, why am I struggling with this post so much tonight??? Bear with me people, the words just aren't coming to me tonight, LOL! Hmmmm, maybe I'll start here. I've had a little blinkie posted on my sidebar for awhile and I've been bursting at the seems to show you all the layout I had published in Ginger Scraps Street magazine :) Yeah my FIRST publication ever!! :D
This LO is of my brother who went through a very long cowboy phase. As soon as I saw this paper from My Mind's Eye I knew it was made for this picture that my mom took. This photo was not staged it was a total accident, making it even more perfect! Since we live in town without a farm insight I thought the title was very appropriate. If you want to see the publication and all of the other wonderful artist who made some awesome western themed projects click  {HERE}. Thanks Ginger Street and Mrs. K Andrew!

Speaking of K. Andrew who wants to know who won my stamp giveaway??? First let me tell you how much I hate doing giveaways! Not because I dislike giving stuff away,  its not that at all, its because you all can't win and I feel like I am disappointing so many people! Believe me if it were up to me you all would get a little goodie because you are all winners! Ok back to the winner right, to make it all fair I used my personal random generator. His name is Ian and it gives us a fun activity during the day when he gets to participate, so drumroll please.........


Jessica who wrote: "4 - I love Kristal's humor, so I would love to see more stamps that express that side of her creativity and personality! I also love her inspiration. So more of her life quotes and analogies (and she has a lot of good ones) would make for some really awesome stamps!"

Congrats Jessica! Send me an email with the title K. Andrews stamp winner at
squirly_scrapper at hotmail.com with your address and the name of the stamp set that you would like me to send you :)

Alright my loyal peeps, that's all from me this evening. I'm going to go back and see if the frame that I have been impatiently waiting on drying is dry yet....Thanks for listening to my ramblings and don't forget to go join us this week at Getting Cricky for our Simply Sunday challenge our theme is vintage :)

1 comment:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Stunning LO. Perfect LO for using this MME paper! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/