7/4/11

Happy Independence Day

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
Happy 4th of July all! I hope everyone is having a safe and happy weekend remembering why we are celebrating today! Because I am spending the day surrounded by family with lots of activity my post for today will be short and sweet.

I wanted the kids to have something fun to put their candy in at the parade this weekend so I made them all their own individualized bags. (no fighting over who's is who's, lol!)  I used K Andrew Design Art Stamps Freedom isn't Free stamp set, it just fit so perfectly! 




To make these cute little bags I bought some plain gift bags from the Dollar store (2 for $1) then I went to my trusty Silhouette store looking for the perfect cuts. Easy peasy 20 minutes later I had 4 bags finished. Now that's how I like it considering I sat down to make them at 1:30 in the morning the night before, lol!

Make sure you stop by tomorrow for another creation with K Andrew Designs Art stamps :)

6 comments:

Kelly S said...

Cute bags! And a great idea for the kids.

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You always do such a great job Becky! I love this bag-how sweet you are!

Anonymous said...

You always do such a great job Becky! I love this bag-how sweet you are!

Aim said...

Becky, super cute idea!! I LOVE the 'fourth of july' cut -- Gonna have to 'lift' that for a layout for yesterday's pics!! :)

Some love from your Getting Cricky Sister,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Erika Valdez said...

OMG I love the bag!! What a great way for the kiddos to put their stuff and ease the fighting lol!! Awesome job!

Your DT sister,
Erika!

scrapperbecka said...

Becky
Great gift bag, you always make awesome projects.