9/1/11

Love, Love, Love.

This week is all about love. My brother is getting married this Saturday and I have been especially bubbly this week so I made a card to match my mood.


This card is made with a cut from the Silhouette store, its actually a full card that I only used part of. And the stamp is from K Andrew Designs Positive Thoughts stamp set. I love Kristal's stamps the quality is fabulous and I love the mix and match functionality of them. Not to mention that with every set sold a selected charity benefits. It can't get much better than that!

Don't for get to join me on Saturday for a special Birthday blog hop! There are LOTS of prizes to be had.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That card is so cute! Have fun this weekend!!! We have to get together soon!!!!!

Kelly S said...

What a beautiful card! I love the heart full of hearts. So cute!

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com