10/6/11

Bee A Little Spooky

Hello my happy followers :)  I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while, I have been a little preoccupied lately. No excuse just plain busy.... I'm happy to report that we have had a major break through in our house today that any parent can appreciate. My 3 year old finally decided to poop on the potty! LOL, I bet you really wanted to know that :)  Anyway on to my project for today. I'm sticking with the layouts because you guys seem to really like them and its a good challenge for me. Today's layout is for this years Halloween picture of my youngest son who is going as a bumble bee.


All of my patterned paper on this layout are by Authentique Paper Company. I am in love with this new company, the quality of their paper is fantastic! Now I wasn't sure about the color combination on this layout when I first made it but it really has grown on me and I love it now. I was afraid that the bumble bees would make this layout look too girly so I tried to give it a boy feel with its colors.

Here is a close up of the stamped title on this layout. I used a combination of fabulous K Andrew Design Art Stamps. The "Bee" is from Kristal's Winged Things set and the rest is from her Fall-O-ween stamp set. I love how I can mix and match the different words from her sets to get the perfect saying every time! Please visit K Andrew's online store and help her support some worthy causes! She makes it easy for you to do this by donating $1 from every single stamp set sold to a chosen charity.

Kristal also has a Design team call on her blog Getting Cricky right now. Please visit {THIS POST} for benefits and information on applying. Kristal has a GREAT team and you will be joining a group of ladies that is out of this world! We love to support each other :)

No comments: