10/31/11

Time to unpause and refocus

Hello Squirly Girl followers. I apologize for being so neglectful of my blog lately. I have had some extra demands on my time and since this is a hobby for me it had to be set aside for a bit. I believe that I should be back to semi-normal now. I have missed a ton in the bloggy world and been a bad design team member but I have made a commitment to myself to refocus. 

I don't know about many of you but I am in denial that cold weather is coming our way. I guess my theory is that if I don't acknowledge it it won't happen, lol. So when I made this project for you maybe it was my subconscious finally accepting the fact that it is going to be cold for the next  8 or 9 months, lol.

I made this layout for you using last years (yes, for those of you that have been following I'm still on my paper purchasing strike) Echo Park Wintertime collection. I just love the colors of this collection. Non traditional Christmas colors are always right up my alley. For my stamped sentiment above the picture I used K Andrew Design Art Stamps Winter Wishes set. You can purchase these sets by clicking on the link to go to her online store.


Now to the craft room to continue my commitment to be unpaused :)

2 comments:

Letillia said...

Love your LO, I am your newest follower and fellow DT sister over @ GC!

divaof5.blogspot.com

Anna Gatherum said...

adorable layout! I am now following you!
hope you'll visit my blog
annabeedesigns.blogspot.com