1/15/12

Sunday Fun Day

I am on a card roll lately. Here are a few more that I made this weekend. These first two cards I made at a crop with a friend on Friday night. Both cards use Unity Stamps and the papers are from my scrap bins. YAY! I'm trying to use up my stash of scraps again. (I have a VERY long way to go.) The key on this first card is a Tim Holtz trinket.
You hold the key Unity card

Lovely You
 This third card was this afternoons creation made for the Card Positioning System sketch challenge. I've been using a lot of challenges to keep myself going this year. I'm determined to keep my blog up to date now that the holidays are past. You can find their challenge {HERE}. I'm really happy with how this card turned out :)
Happiness Is
I used 2 different Unity Stamp Co. Kits of the Month for this card. The blanket is from the December 2010 KOTM and the Happiness banner that I stamped and fussy cut is from the October 2010 KOTM. My dp is an older Basic Grey collection called Oxford.

I hope you enjoyed today's creations, remember I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to read your comments :)


2 comments:

Allie Gower said...

You GO girl. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your cards, love Unity too!
keep crafting

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! You have been super busy! LOVE each card--I love that last one with the hearts and the papers--BEAUTIFUL! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)