1/21/13


Happy Monday! I certainly hope it is much warmer where ever you are. I think our high today wasn't even above 0. They are even sharing school delays and cancellations for the morning. -42 with the windchill. No thank you! So to warm the spirit here are a few cards I made the other night :)

 I think this first one will be my hubbies Valentines Day card.


Love you forever


 My grandmother gave me a kitchenaid mixer that she never used so I wanted to make a card to send off to her.

Thank You
 These least two cards tonight were "Honey, I need a couple of cards. Can you help me out?" cards. The first for a school that a group of my husbands teachers visited.

 And last but not least a wedding card for a fellow teacher of husbands. I used some 3 Girl JAM ribbon that I'm completely in love with. Her prices are awesome and its all hand dyed!

Wedding card
Stay warm everyone!

No comments: