1/18/13

Hi Everyone! I'm back after a relaxing vacation to South Carolina. The weather was beautiful while I was there 75 degrees :) We sat outside without jackets in January, a rarity for a cold climate girl. It was almost rude when I got off the plane in Wisconsin and it was only 20, brrr! There is something about seeing your best friend that just rejuvenates your soul and makes you feel sane and refreshed again. We did some shopping, took a class at the local scrapbook store and most importantly enjoyed each others company.   THANK YOU to my hubby for that.

Well enough about my vacation and on to the crafting, that's what you are here for right? :)  While I was traveling I had to have something to keep me busy so I took some crocheting with me. Here is what made for my BFF and her daughter while I was there.





I modified this pattern by adding snaps to the flowers so that they could switch them and it would match whatever coat they were wearing.  They made up quite quickly and I could still visit while I was working on them. Not bad for my first crochet project ever! Here is my model Ellie with the different flowers.



Ellie is so fun and precious she couldn't wait for our fashion show!

You can find this hat pattern on craftsy. {HERE}.  I will warn you that the sizes are off on it. I made the 1-3 year size for myself because the adult one is HUGE, it ends up more like a slouchy hat.

I hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend and stay tuned for some super exciting news!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely!

Nancy said...

Becky, First of all thanks for visiting my blog I so appreciate it and your kind words! Second I love your work and your website is a hoot! I will make sure to visit often! Thanks again!