2/3/13

Congratulations

Happy Sunday all! I'm sure you are all busy watching all the Superbowl hub bub. I look up from what I'm doing occasionally to catch the commercials but it otherwise doesn't hold much appeal for me. Tonight I want to show a card I've made but make sure you read all the way to the end for some fun.

I made this last week but have had to hold off on posting because my good friend also reads here and I didn't want to spoil her card for her.

Congratulations Baby


I used Kiaser Kraft's Fine and Sunny 6 1/2" paper pad for this card. I had so much fun with this paper last week. You'll see it crop up later in another post. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Simply Said stamp set. I just love the fonts that Paper Smooches chooses for their sets.

Now for the exciting news! First, I will be joining 3 Girl JAM this month as a Guest Designer. Woot, Woot! You can look for a post from me once a week using their beautifully hand dyed seam binding. Julie, the owner at 3 Girl JAM is just as sweet as pie so I'm super excited to be joining them this month. Now that is not all!  I will also be joining Sweet Stamp Shop for their new release on February 12th and 13th. This is like a dream for me as I love the stamps Nicole designs and I love supporting her because she is so super sweet!

Now hold on because there is more, this Friday is my birthday so that means some fun things are going to be happening around here this week. Including some fun winnings to be had, some of my favorite products:)  So make sure you stop in regularly this week. My *plan* is to post everyday.

~Hugs~
Becky

1 comment:

jazy1m said...

Loved the card Becky.