1/27/10

Back from CHA

What a whirl-wind trip! I learned a lot and had a lot of fun with some great travel companions! We didn't have much time to explore California because of our limited amount of time. But the new scrapbook stuff I saw was oh so fun!

On the first day less than an hour after the convention doors opened I WON A CREATOPIA by Xyron! This is a super fun new toy that will apply adhesive, emboss and cut on a full 12x12 page go HERE to check it out. I can't wait to receive it in the mail, I'll let you know what I think when I get it.

I also got to meet Tim Holtz breifly and had my picture taken with him, which I will post later when I find my camera. I also had some fun in the Basic Grey booth with Kelly Goree while doing her make and take. She is a very talented lady with a great personality go check out her blog {behind the pages.}. I think my favorite line by Basic Grey was their new Cappella wedding line it has a beautifully elegant mix of of modern colors and vintage detail.

Ok girls I would love to keep going on today but I have million things to do after being gone for 3 days so I will have to a come back and finish my post tonight. I will have lots more for you!

~Hugs~
Becky

No comments: