1/5/10

Hellooooo out there

Happy New Year ladies!! I'm sorry that I haven't been that active on here lately! But for those of you who even bother to check anymore I wanted to let you know that I am still very alive :) I have gained back most of my energy but have been very busy with work and family. I hope that Christmas was good for all of you. It appears that Santa thought I was a good girl this year as he brought me a pair of 1/2 carat diamond earrings and a Wii balance board among some of the other Christmas staples like new pajamas and slippers.

I have done some crafting recently but don't have any pictures to share with you yet... I promise soon! I also hope to have some other exciting news that I have been spending quite a bit of time on lately.

My husband Steve and I found out that we will be having another baby boy and they moved my due date up to June 4th. I have another ultrasound appointment on January 15th to check on the growth progress so I will keep you updated. Thank You to those of you who may still follow me!

No comments: