4/18/11

Busy weekend and Monday


I just wanted to let you know I have been crafting up a storm but I haven't had anytime to take pics this week yet. I've had a crazy busy and exciting couple of days!

First two VERY exciting things for me!! #1 Ginger Scraps online magazine choose one of my scrapbook layouts for publication!! Woooowho! They choose little ole' ME! I'm so honored! Ok I'll layoff the exclamations now, but that's pretty exciting its the first time I've every been published for anything :)

#2 Don't forget that next week I'm the Growing in Unity girl. Come back for some fab projects and prizes :)

This is what I've been up to this last few days!
*Last Thursday was a play date and lunch with a good friend and our kiddos.
* Friday was fish fry at home and crafty night after the boys were in bed.
*Saturday was a girls day out at a woman's expo in Appleton, a little quilt shop, antique shopping and of course a stop at Archiver's. My scores?? Some yummy Basic Grey fabric, a metal flower frog, a few new Unity stamps and 3 of the new Tim Holtz distress stains. I can't wait to play with them! After all the "hard" shopping (lol) I came home and my wonderful hubby grilled me a great tenderloin on his new grill (his new toy) along with sauteed mushrooms and my favorite tri-tators :) He is so good to me! After such a yummy meal how could I tell him no I didn't want to watch a movie with him? <3

*Sunday we were off to the outlet mall for summer clothes shopping for the boys and a basketball fundraiser at my husbands school. Home for dinner and Mom over for the night.

*And finally Monday early start to the day with dropping the boys at the sitter's for the day and off with the girls to Baraboo for a trip to The Memory Bank (LSS) some more antique shopping and checking out the town. What a good time!! Much needed break for Mommy :) Today's scores??? A printers tray (the real kind) for....wait for it....$20!!! I couldn't believe it considering the antique store we were in before that I found one for $95 (Yipes) and the one I got was in better condition. Go me :) I also got about 6 new twinkling H2O's, some fab ribbon and a new Spellbinder. Good day today :D

So I will do my best to take some pictures for you tomorrow... Thank You to all of you who check in on me from time to time to read about my little ole' life and see my creations!






2 comments:

M.M. DeZigns said...

You've been very busy!

Stop by my blog when you get a chance, I have something for you ~ http://mmdezigns.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Awesome find with the Antique printers tray!!! I have to fix mine up a little before I alter mine and I really want it done by the middle of May. Can't wait to see pics!!!