4/25/11

Time for a tweet tweet challenge

Oh my, two posts in one day :p Did you know that they have a new challenge every month over on the Unity blog? Well they do and you should play along is fun and the prize this month is SOOOOO generous! For this months challenge they asked that you use Unity birds in some way on your creation. I actually made two cards for this challenge because I just couldn't help myself, lol.

Here is my first creation that I also entered in the Outside/Inside challenge over at My Unity Place .
There is tons of Unity love on this card! All of the dp is from Crate Paper's Brooke collection, the crystal bling is Imaginesce (i-rock) and the yellow pearls are Memory box. I used Momento rich cocoa ink. Oh yes and I almost forgot a cuttlebug folder on the front panel.






I hope you love this card as much as I do :)

13 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY GOOOOODNESS! This is such a cute card! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE it! I love the little folded piece in the center--and I love how you did your papers and embellies! LOVE LOVE LOVE! You rocked this card! And how could you say that I inspired you---this is way WAY better than my card!! LOVE:)

StampinCathy said...

This is just amaZING and so inspiring. Great colors and love the embellishments.

Angie Blom said...

WOWzA.. amazing card. I love all the folds, the details on the front, the colours. just everything is amazing.

Gwen said...

This is such a gorgeous card!

Victoria said...

Totally amazing as is the inside of this card!! Totally and utterly astounding!! TFS!

Renee V said...

Cool card, love the CP and Unity (of course) together! And I like the inside panel of the card, haven't seen that before!

Sarah said...

What an awesome creation! The inside and outside flow together so well...the colors and layers! Wow!

Amber Sheaves said...

Another great card. I love those colors and the inside too!

Unity Stamp Company said...

LOVE THIS! Great choice of color, and great job on the details! Looks amazing! :)

Jillisgram said...

Love the colors in this card --- it is really very lovely!

gsandoval said...

love the color combination and the bird. too cute!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!!
thanks so much for playing with us!

Jessica Buffa said...

Hi Becky,
Stopping over from Getting Cricky Link Up the Love! Love your Father's Day card and the Tweet Tweet Card. Gorgeous Work!!
I am a new follower!
Smilez
Jessica
p.s.
I think you left me a comment today or yesterday, but when I tried to link back it said your profile could not be viewed....was that the same squirly girl? Cool, if so because, NOW I FOUND YOU!