2/24/12

Birthday Bash

Welcome back my crafty friends! I have a few cards for you today that I have been holding back hoping they would be published. But alas, not this time... Oh well there is always next time :) All of my cards are made with Simple Stories Happy Day collection. Did you see that they have a DT call out right now? I love this collection there is just sooooo much to do with it.  I actually made a trio of cards take a peek at all this Birthday love.

Happy Birthday to you.



Eat Ice cream too.
I just love the paper pieced ice cream cone stamp on this card. Its from Unity Stamp Company. And last but certainly not least...

live happy
Now most of these cards were paper pieced with the paper from the 6x6 paper pad from this collection with just a few embellishments added. All of the stamps on these cards are from Unity Stamp Company. Speaking of Unity Stamp Co. did you see that they have a DT call too? I'm especially excited about this one :D

That's all for today. I am excited to go get ready for date night with my hubby :)

3 comments:

Laura S Reading said...

Very cute. This does look like a fun set to craft with.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I love all these cards--I love that first one the most! I LOVE that kraft with red....those balloons...LOVE that gem on the sentiment! YOU ROCK!

Kaden Wood said...

This was lovelly to read