2/9/12

I'm in the mood for Valentine's

I'm in the mood for Valentine's Day! So while I had the whole day to myself for my birthday yesterday I cranked out about 15 Valentine's cards to send out. Today I'm sharing my favorite in this lightning fast post while my son is at preschool. I am in LOVE with this card! Eeeek! (might be hard for me to send this one off.)

A 'Sweet' Valentine
Here are the products I used....

Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop Against the Grain 
Kraft Cardstock: The Paper Company
Tea 
Aqua Cardstock: Bazzill
Inks: Ranger Distress (weathered wood and milled lavender), Momento
Ribbon: Hobby Lobby 
Heart cuts: Silhouette Store
Gem: Jolee's Jewels Swarvski Hotfix Crystals
embossing folder: Darice

I'll have lots more to come here in the next day or two :) Soooo stay tuned!

1 comment:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Wonderful card Becky! I love the colors. Don't you just love the cards that you love so much you hate to part with them? Great job. -Tami