2/21/12

Swap it out and Change it up

Hi there crafty lovin' peeps :) I'm in an extra good and cheery mood today. I can't say its the weather because it is snowy and pretty yucky here today so maybe its the new hair cut I got this weekend :) Either way I'm pretty spunky today. I hope you are all in just as good a mood as me :)

I didn't get much time to craft this weekend as we were away at the in laws but I do have one that I have been holding back for just an occasion like this. You know, oh crude, I haven't posted on my blog in way to long occasion, lol. I made this card for the card swap that I am part of. The objective is to recreate following the layout or color scheme and send one back to the person that you got it from. I really enjoy the way this group is set up.

So without further ado, here is the card that I got. 

Card by Dar Meshke
Didn't Dar do a lovely job! I love it Dar :) Now here is what I did for my return card!

Thinking of you


I think the  unseasonably warm weather was making me think spring when I recreated this one :)

I hope you all enjoyed today's shares :)

product used:
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Papers: TPC, Hanko and American Crafts
Inks: Momento and Ranger
Tools: Spellbinders and Ek Success
Other: Tsukeniko Frost spray and Kiaser rhinestones

No comments: