9/9/09

Family Faces Book

Slowly but surely I will get all of the things that I have made this summer up here for you to view, but I think I will start with projects.

This is a project that I made for my son so that he would be able to recognize faces that he might not see that often. Let me tell you how mad I was at myself when I got the latest copy of Creating Keepsakes from my mailbox and saw an extremely similar project within their pages. That could have been me!! (grrr..)

This project was super easy to make thanks to a pad of 6x6 Basic Grey paper and matching ribbon. I think its the "recess" collection. To make the pages more book like I used the thicker cardboard that comes in packs of paper. (Reuse, Recycle!) I also laminated this book to make it kid friendly. The colored rings are from the office aisle at Walmart. And finally the cricut cartridge I used for the names was cuttin' up.

No comments: