9/10/09

A few scrapbook pages

Alright, here we go on to scrapbook pages! The first layout is our family Christmas Trip that we took closer to Easter in 09. We visited the Chula Vista water park and resort in Wisconsin Dells.



We visited the Chula Vista water park and resort in Wisconsin Dells. Ian had a blast at the water park, the little man has no fear of water!

The paper you see is from Cosmo Cricket's snorkel collection. I think Cosmo Cricket has some of my favorite papers on the market right now! I used my Cricut and Design Studio to make the large arrow and then I Cuttle bugged it with the tiny bubbles A2 folder. I also used the mini monograms cartridge for the matting behind "family vacation". All the stickers are from the paper collection pack, I might have blinged up a few though :)

I hope you enjoy! I'll post some more on Sunday...

No comments: