9/30/09

Laaa lovin' my new background

Hey girls~ I'm in a very fall mood today, blame it on the weather, so I changed my blog and  want to brag about my new background and post divider from Shabby Blogs, I'm sure this is all old to you other bloggers but I found them today while participating in the BITTEN by the BUG blog hop. They have the cutest backgrounds and addons, not to mention everything is totally free and I know that we all love free :)  I didn't know how to add post dividers to my blog but I found the wonder woman of tutorials her blog is Easy Custom Blogs, if you need learn how to do something she has a tutorial on it!  So now you know and I'm done for now, so go check everyone out and then come back to me. I'll be back to post some projects after my son goes to bed tonight!

~Hugs~ Becky