9/11/09

Go shout it from the mountains!!

**UPDATE** I can't believe it!! I'm going to be surrounded by pretty things and get to see the newest stuff in the scrapbook industry as it arrives in the stores. I got a job a one of my local scrapbook stores! Now all of you who live in the area can come visit me at Scrapbook and Stamping Memories in Appleton, WI. They are located on Mall Dr. right next to a chocolate store, how delicious is that? :) You can visit them online at www.scrapbook.net and you can follow them on facebook too.

Stop in and check out all of the new stuff that just came in. Halloween and Christmas are not too far away you could get an early start! Have questions? All of the girls who work there are very helpful and super friendly!

Can't wait to see all of you there :)

No comments: